"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Poetry is...

Ima day late but I like this question. 

Poetry is musical words, no beat requi(red) its a string of words that belong together and some how attaches its way to your heart. Those words touch your soul, poetry makes you feel, poetry send chills, poetry is real.

I like writing poetry. It comes rather natural to me. I just ramble, somehow the words rhyme and the words come alive.. It's an escape for me, it helps me capture moments I couldn't catch with a camera. It reminds me of what I feel, why I feel.. Shit be real. Poetry is a past time for me, I've recently decided to take it more serious. Since it comes naturally, it was only right I became more serious about the possibilities poetry can bring. 

My mind isn't an average one, I know this because I've thoroughly thought out everything I can do with my poetry, and it hasn't been done yet.. Or atleast not like how I'm going to do it. It's funny because poetry gives life. And it certainly gives me life every day. 

I write all kinds of poetry but I'm more expressive with my lust filled poems than anything else. For good reason too.


No comments:

Post a Comment