"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 14.

14. writing is...

Writing is freedom. Writing is everything I could never say and wanna say. Writing is therapy. It's the blood of emotion. It hurts. It feels good. It gets your blood rushing depending on your topic. It's the string of thoughts in order of appearance. It's amazing. It's horrible. It's hurtful. It's real. Writing is communication. Explanations. Understanding. Confusion. Clarity. Everything. 


Writing just is ... Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment