"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, August 19, 2013

Shit real.

I had to take a break from the challenge, too much going on.. Not much room for focus on anything but the mission at hand. I'm zooming in on the target and I'm bout to pull the trigger. 

This weekend certainly was very interesting.. Too many weird shit went down. Surprising me bc not even my knowing self saw this coming lol.. I mean I did but the way it happened, I didn't see coming.. This soon at least. 

Life is funny man.. Everything happens for a reason, so I'm just making sense of it all without making any rash decisions. Calculating and recalculating anything I might not have added up. Subtracting what doesn't add up, and multiplying what does so I have more of what make sense.

Shit is gonna get too real in the next week. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment