"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, August 12, 2013

Shit real. [ Day 10, 11, 12 ]

I've been thinking and meditating and making moves. This week is crucial. But I don't want to forget the challenge I'm enjoying these questions. So for the days I missed .. [i decided to speak on commitment at a later time.] 

10. It takes 30 days to break a habit, what's your bad habit? 

My bad habits are breaking slowly but surely, old habits die hard.. But I'm working on it, I won't say all my bad habits.. Because bad is subjective. But because I'm aware of these bad habits, I try not to make it a habit. Once I acknowledge it I cut it out. Lol being aware of you and how you move is very key. When you know your bad as well as your good, and work towards bettering your bad while embracing your good is a beautiful feeling. It's all about balance. 

11. Name a song or lyric that sums up your love life. 

Montreal _ The Weeknd .. Beginning to end. 

12. When I have writers block.. 

Which is super rare, it means I'm trying too hard so I stop. I like to write, I don't like it to be forced, rehearsed or anything like that. I can write about anything and everything in a paragraph or an essay length ramble it varies. But I never felt blocked, maybe because I rarely know what I'm gonna write until I pick up a pen or sit at a keyboard. 

And my head keeps spinning giving me all these visions on different ways to view situations and characters of life.. Luckily I know how to articulate myself for the most part where I can actually make some sorta of sense to those who aren't up here with me and my mind. Lol 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment