"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, September 1, 2013

September.

A new month .. Change of seasons. 

As the summer comes to an end, I just want to ensure I apply everything I've learned into my life.. This month I have a few things that will fall into place..

Fall is approaching, and I'm excited. Shit is real. So much to come .. And I love the season itself. Fall is so perfect. Perfect season to grind and make shit happen.. 

Shit will happen.


Gotta make sure I act accordingly.

Chess, never checkers.

Remember to remember.


Sleep if you want, I'll wake you up when September ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment