"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August.

4 months left of 2013. 

The heat turning up .. August usually the hottest month in the city. And I plan on making it hotter. Last month was productive. This month will be more than that. I laid out a new timeline for myself. Deadlines that extend into 2014 but for the rest of this year, I'm working. Really working. And as I knock down each deadline, all the deadlines will play into each other quite nicely.. I'll have no problem meeting all of them. A lovely domino effect.

I want to enjoy the rest of my summer and prepare for fall.. Time is coming. Shit is real. 

I'm also gonna do a 30 day writing challenge for the month. A writer I follow is behind it. And I liked the topics, its always good to exercise my writing skills. So that should be fun. 

I'm pretty amped. I am way more organized and I just keep getting better and more wiser by the day. I know where I go wrong and am making it right without feeling the need to completely stop. Certain setbacks don't even feel as such, if anything they feel like its all apart of the plan, life's plan. I'm just trying to ensure that my plan coexists peacefully with life's plans. Aware of the signs, aware of the time. Ironically I don't need to look at the clock to know what time is.

AugLust ... A smoking hot month ahead.   

No comments:

Post a Comment