"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 6.

6. I spent my first paycheck on...

Honestly, I don't remember probably blew it in Victoria's Secret's pink section I was kinda obsessed with it when I was 17 .. I remember working at McDonald's my first job, so cliche right? Lol 

Anywho, thinking about this question made me think about all the paychecks I've received since then, and I clearly don't value money. I mean I value what I can obtain with it but the actual dollar? No. I spend it like I got a money machine at home. I buy whatever I want if I can afford it. I mean money is meant to be spent right? I'm trying to learn how to save but lord knows.... 

I've accumulated alot of money throughout my 4 years of working (various occupations, various wages) and if I would've saved it.. I would be balllingggg. Lmao nah not really but I could do a couple things with the money that would benefit me way more than all the material things I purchased with it.

As I get older, I'm becoming more wiser with my money.. I'm not as careless as I once was. I mean I still don't value it as much as people tell me I should.. I still suck at saving but I'm getting better. I try to make my paychecks count for something... So I don't get left with nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment