"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 7.

7. That time you hit the snooze button too many times... 

I hate to be late. Doesn't mean I'm never late.. Better late than never, never late is better right? There's been plenty of times I hit snooze on alarms on life and on my phone... Never does me any good. I just prolong it. Which is more annoying than anything. 

The reason I press snooze is never good enough to make up for my procrastination if anything it just pushes me back... Those extra "5 minutes" of rest are never worth it. They end up costing me "20 minutes"... So I stopped pressing snooze. I set the alarms ahead of time now.. More like a reminder to start waking up, and no I don't press snooze.. When it's time it's time. I don't need any extra sleep, I've been sleeping for far too long.. In more than one sense. 

I have to be fully awake. Even if I doze off, once that alarm rings.. Instead of pressing snooze... I just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment