"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2.

2. That time you got too drunk but now you remember ..  

Let me see... A time when I got too drunk..... Oh I remember now. How could I forget? But I did. 

I forgot my limit.. I forgot that I had four cups of some homemade cocktail in a red cup. I forgot how quick they sneak up, I forgot all the cheap strong liquor used for the punch, but it was pure juice on my tastebuds and I just threw it back like water. I forgot how numb my lips were .. I forgot I told myself no shots, but I had no recollection of that as we screamed "on 3!" For multiple shots. I forgot that I fell and bounced up quicker than a round ball. I do remember having fun at santucci's .. our church, we called it church cause every Saturday we were there faithfully, while using Sunday as the day to recover. And at church I forgot I was drinking, I got drunk some more. 

I forgot how I got home though.. I forgot that I waited 45 minutes for the cab to show up and I forgot how cold it was (which both was the norm for upstate). I forgot that I gave the cabbie a piece of my mind slurring each word as it left my numbed lips. I just wanted to get home. I forgot how I got in my apartment, probably my keys or with my roommates, I forgot how drunk they were. I was so drunk I tuned them out.. We probably rambled our usual drunken conversations but I forgot. 

I forgot the drunk texts I sent out that I didn't really mean but I was in another world, apparently an alternate universe. I forgot sitting on the bathroom floor with half my outfit on, hair tied up and my arms resting on the toilet seat.. I forgot that I threw up... A few times. I forgot what I had to eat until the remaining contents mixed wit the liquor my belly didnt want anymore in the toilet water reminded me. 

I forgot how I fell asleep. 

And it took me some hours, some days after I woke up the following day and a good look at my phone to fully remember. Lets just say, I never got that drunk again. I may have forgot but the pictures and memories that flooded back after won't let me forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment