"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, March 1, 2013

March.

Another month in .. 3 months into 2013 and shit is decent. My main focus is staying positive and executing my plans. I'm making progress and that's key. I don't know what the month ahead has planned for me but I do know I have some plans for it. I got a good feeling, just gotta keep it and continue making moves.

March aint ready for my Madness.

I'm getting better at not getting frustrated, easily .. And if I do, not for long. I know I want this so bad, it's all I think of. But I can't forget to stay in the moment. No matter how bright the future look, I'll get there. Just need to enjoy my time here. My time now.

Everything is falling into place in a beautiful way. I'm accepting the blessings with arms wide open, lord knows I've been waiting.

The universe works in strange ways, but in most cases works to help us. Sometimes we don't understand, but only after events unfold fully do we see the mural the universe has painted for us — Susan Miller (Astrologyzone)

No comments:

Post a Comment