"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Questions.

I have alot of them, I ask alot of them .. Mostly to myself.

I always wonder if someone truly cares.. I ask myself this among other things that vary with person but it always clears my mind about a few things.

Does this person bring up things you've talked about ..including follow ups?

In conversation are the topics more about them?

Do they ask if you're okay or how you're doing more often than not?

When you're not okay, how comfortable are you talking to this person about your problems?

If you're not comfortable, is it because you feel they don't care?

How supportive are they are your ideas or goals?

Do you even feel comfortable discussing your goals with this person?

Do you ever feel like they're brushing you off in conversation or switching subjects to where it's their turn to speak on a subject they've chosen?

Do you feel this person is genuinely concerned (refer to genuinely in the dictionary to avoid any confusion)?

How does this person approach you?

What's the main subject of every introductory conversation?

How beneficial are you to this person and are they aware?

Do you feel you need this person more than they need you?

Do you feel you're appreciated?

.. These are just questions you ask yourself to find insight.. How you react to your realizations is on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment