"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Free.

Shit real.

Like really real.

I'm really positive that with the events that have been unfolding. The time is now. All I see is signs. I'm just following them trusting I'll get closer to my goal, my dreams. Making them concrete reality. I've been patient, even though I may have tried to rush things.. The universe didn't hesitate to put me in my place and said ... Wait. Just wait. And when one door close, the other opens. And some doors are opening just as others are slamming shut. And instead of being upset, I am surprisingly happy that certain doors are slamming shut. I don't have to turn back. This may be the force I needed to really push me forward. I don't have to look back .. There's no reason to. And like I told myself back when I was at rock bottom, it's only up from here. I ain't going back down. That's not happening, I hated that feeling of feeling lost, helpless, confused, frustrated.. Just fed up. And though I don't dwell on the past I keep those emotional memories fresh, to keep me going .. Keep that in mind to remind me of where I don't want to be. And keep fueling me to where I need to go. Where I belong. I feel a sense of freedom I never felt before. And it feels excitingly awesome.

Just going to continue playing the cards I dealt with properly.. Continue making moves and ensuring every step is strategic.. life is chess, never checkers.



No comments:

Post a Comment