"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shit real.

I realized why I don't consider going back to school, life is my school. I honestly learn more outside of a classroom than inside one. And as I live my life, I am consistently learning new things and receiving reassurance from outsiders that I'm not as crazy (negative tone) as I think I am. And they don't even know it. 

It's truly an amazing feeling to know you're appreciated and valued by your friends.. To hear from their own mouths, seeing that look in their eyes, purely genuine just makes my heart melt and my eyes tear up every time. Seriously. I value my friends, I don't call many my friends.. So for my friends to vocalize how much I mean to them as a person, let alone a friend is just amazing. On top of that, to know people take what I say and really reflect on it even after I've said it is just so fucking ill to me. To spend time, thinking and breaking down what I've said in your mind and applying it to yourself is way more than what I can ask for. I've been feeling really special lately.. I mean I always think I'm special but I've been feeling this a little more intense due to the fact that other people have been making me feel this way... Usually it's just me. Lol but anyway.. 

I feeel good though. Like really good. Life isn't exactly a walk in the park, more like a jog with a heavy tire on my shoulders but I'm not letting that stop me. I do feel good and I refuse to let certain things upset my vibe. Everything will and has been taking care of itself, one way or another.. Sooner than later. I just keep calm, stay blissful and focused. I just have to remember to remember certain things.. Continue to push myself further.. Cause it don't stop. I won't stop. Little by little I see things playing out in my favor.. I just don't want to force it but I can force myself to stay alert and moving. Maneuvering through life with my head on straight. No distractions. 

Later on today, I'm gonna be in my very first poetry slam. 25 participants, 3 rounds. I am excited, I hope I win but if I don't I'm just gonna be happy to have been apart of it. I'm anxious though. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment