"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh hey.

So I was looking at my views, and I'm surprised alot of views are scatte(red) throughout the world .. Even when just one person from another country views my blog, I'm ecstatic. That's so cool to me. I'm from the USA, New York City if I'm being specific. I don't know if any of you readers were wondering.. It's really ill to me how people in countries I can't wait to visit, somehow some way stumbled on my page.. I wonder if its translated.. Hmmm 

Anywho I was thinking, if anybody ever had a question about a post, wanted some form of advice or wanted further elaboration on anything, they have no way to contact me and not everyone who reads this blog has a blogger account to leave a comment. If you ever wanted to reach out to me about something. Feel free to email me;
iMelodramatic2@gmail.com

I'll do my best to respond in a timely fashion and be as helpful as I can. 

^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment