"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Good.

I feel good. Shit been going good, good can always turn to better. And it will. Why? Because I fucking said so. And anything I say, goes. 

I'm amped. I performed in front of some friends and a different type of crowd. It was awesome. My friends enjoyed it. They were really proud of me. I am too. Shit real.

Birthday Monday. Shit gonna get realer. 

I'm just taking it all in, embracing each day as it comes while still focusing on the next. Now that shit is manifesting, I want to be even more quiet about it. In regards to what I'm gonna do next. 

Gotta keep them guessing, no?

Rather show than tell, you know? 

I got plenty to show.. In due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment