"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, June 10, 2013

22.

Call me Peggy Sue cause I'm about to go Bang. Lmao I'm corny I know. But it's my birthday and I'll do whatever I want too. I already cried, I'm already high. Lol shit is real. 
I'm just happy to be here you know? 
I'm so proud of myself and even though I know I could do more, I'm learning to pace myself. Everything takes time. Speaking of time, I'm getting better at precision with that matter .. And Patience, Oh patience has been definitely something that's been pushing and testing me for the last year or so. 

I consider birthdays our personal New Years. I'm twenty-two. Shit is real. Hello to a new age, a wonderful time.. young and brilliant.. I feel so old. Like really old. But 22 is young kinda.. I mean idk I'm fake grown I guess. I certainly am grateful for who I see when I look in the mirror; after everything I've been through, I'm still be strong. I'm grateful of the fact that I know alot and am consciously aware that I can never know enough.. It really makes me feel good. I can't be broken. Sure I'm 22. And I'm still learning the rules of the world, but I'm very well equipped for the journey and for that.. I'm so thankful. The journey just beginning and it's one for the books.. Making sure I continue to remember the essentials and apply them to my everyday life.. I really amaze myself sometimes.. 

Birthday pep talk.

You're 22. Look at you. It's so you. A second chance to do everything you wanted to do. You know what I mean, it's time to live out our dreams.. Time for the whole world to know it, although you don't always show it.. You know where you're going. You love where you're headed, no need for pretending... Moving past those that don't get it, you know they'll regret it, history repeats itself.. Make history whenever you reveal yourself.
Happy birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment