"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, July 1, 2013

July.

Shit real. As always. 

Lucky 7. 
Half of the year gone. 
Alot has happened, alot is happening. 
Not exactly how I imagined it .. But somehow it's working. And I'm just working with it. You know. 

I wonder what this month holds, I'm excited. I have a good feeling, some mixed ones as well but definitely more positive vibes than anything.

I feel like I live in two worlds. The real world. And my dream world. And it exists at the same time. Everything I do, all I think of, is ways to make my dream world my real world. And before, I used to focus so much on my real world and dream world seemed so far.. Dwelling on the misfortunes of life and letting it stray me from putting in work to dream world. Distractions, I tell you. Smh but I shook that off and really have been applying myself towards the progression of my dreams for sometime now. Patience is annoying but helpful.
Now real world, shit ain't so good, definitely could be better.. But instead of stressing over what could be or what should be.. I'm focused on dream world, anything is possible as long as you apply yourself. I excel at any task when I apply myself. My dream is a task, it's not real yet. So my MAIN CONCERN is to realize this dream by making the proper moves. Anything not helping me progress my dream is none of my concern. 

*there's a fine line between delusional and determined. As I've said before.. The reason I know I'm determined is because when I'm focused on dream world, I'm not pretending I'm already there.. I'm focused on the steps and paths that lead to it.

I often catch myself trying to do too much at once, no one ever knows this because I never say it. I bend over backwards behind closed doors, in my mind I think I can pull it off but real world on a different time than me. I always tell people nothing when asked what I'm doing, but it's always a lie.. I'm always doing something. But whatever I'm doing won't mean as much to you because you don't know my purpose for it and I don't go around screaming my purpose.. If you're meant to know. You'll see it soon enough. 

Time. Flies. But I slowed mine down.. In a different sense. I'm just so eager about something I wanna hurry up and show it off but I have to wait.. Take my time.. Do it right. Taking it slow, making sure I stomp when I step all at the same time. Slow strut like I'm walking to the altar (fab voice) lol in a sense, I am. 

It's alot going on mentally, I wouldn't have it any other way.

All my questions are slowly getting answe(red) .. :) 

Patience ... 

No lie. July, I'll take a little heat .. Just don't burn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment