"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Fuckin' New Year.

Hello 2013 .. I just want you to know I will be grabbing you by the horns and riding you out til the very end. Positivity and prosperity is all I'm aiming for. Everything else will take care of itself.

I'm happy. I really feel joy and it feels so good. I'm so anxious to see how this year unfolds.. All the stories that get told. I just have such good vibes about everything. I intend to keep it that way. So much is changing and for the better it's overwhelming, but I have no complaints. Just gonna put my mind into overdrive .. Deadlines must be met and are getting met every day. So much to do, I'm just gonna enjoy it all. And document every step of the way.

Happy fucking New year !

No comments:

Post a Comment