"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Survey says ...

b o ( r e d ) ..

1. Your ‘ex’ and you: not speaking.

2. I am listening to: Sex Therapy _ Robin Thicke

3. Maybe I should: clean up the kitchen.

4. I love: myself more than anything.

5. My best friends: The Best.

6. I don’t understand: Society.

7. I lost my respect for: people who have lost sight of what matters.

8. I last ate: two Ham&Cheese HotPockets.

9. The meaning of my display name is: too many “Crissy”s surfacing . .. smh (tumblr name CrissyWho?)

10. Someday: i’ll be fully content and my goals would be achieved

11. I will always be: Laughin, Observing and eating.

12. Love is: a tragic misconception.

13. I never ever want to lose: my memory.

14. My MySpace is: feeling neglected by me.

15. I get annoyed when: people insult my intelligent and lie to me.

16. Parties: are fun.

17. Kisses: are sweet.

18. Today: was just another day.

19. I wish: i could read minds.

20. I regret: nothing.

- 2009 online survey I took on tumblr.

I was 18.

Lol that's so funny to me for so many reasons. Firstly I read it in a calm tone and lol and then I just thought about the questions and the answers. So simple yet so appropriate.. And Alot of those answers have not changed. Lol

I was looking through my tumblr archive and stumbled upon this among other things that made me chuckle.

I'm really something else.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment