"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, November 25, 2012

You have the right to remain silent.

It's more attractive when you hold it down.
Always say less than necessary.
Less is more.
In life people will talk your ears off, best way to attract attention is to speak and some people never shut up. And I mean that in the literal sense. People forget that silence is an option. Atleast selective silence. You don't have to reveal everything you know or everything you've experienced or seen. In life, the perfect time and place will present itself where you can showcase what you know and be useful. People volunteer useless information everyday for the sake of being heard. Shut up. Whenever you volunteer useful information it never goes unnoticed. Yet the useless information always cause annoyance .. I never understood how people can't pick up on body language. Are you that self absorbed you can't feel anyone's vibes but your own?... I digress.

I don't repeat everything I hear, and I know way more than I let on. I learned early on, running ya mouth will only lead you into unwanted trouble. But whenever I choose to volunteer information, it's relevant to whatever's going on. Alot of times, people are often surprised I'm knowledgeable of the topic bc I wasn't so hype to prove what I know. The irony, I know so much because I keep quiet alot. Listen to what others have to say on it, maybe learn something I can add to what I already know. But how would you know what you don't know if you're always talking? Oh I know, you'll wait til you're making a fool of yourself and someone corrects you.

Eh. It's just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment