"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

8 days ...

8 fucking days.
This feels surreal ..
Excited is an understatement. I'm finally getting a whole lot closer to where I wanna be. Moving day is approaching, I haven't been this excited since I went away to college.. To think, I've been wanting this for so long and I thought I wouldn't even get to start planning this til next year .. And it just got 10x easier. I'm fucking ecstatic. I get to live in my own apartment (my cousin and I are roomin together) it's gonna be so fun. I can't wait. We get along great and have a million and two things in common .. She's just as excited as I am. I will definitely post pictures when we're done decorating, it's gonna look so beautiful. This is the start of something new.

I swear I have to keep reminding myself I deserve this, I've waited for this. I asked for this .. Everything is happening so fast and I'm used to shit falling apart but alot has changed since then. Especially my attitude towards life. I swear ever since I FULLY and TRULY devoted myself to thinking positively, everything has been taking care of itself. The timing couldn't be better. This is really only the beginning.
*birdman hand rub* muahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment