"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, November 9, 2012

High, are you?

I'm just laying here and mentally plotting out the next couple months since things have been going smoothly.

Not as fast as I would like it.

But, progress no matter the speed is still progress indeed. I keep getting all the signs, I really have to go after my dreams ( as many as I can make come true ) and I know I create my future as long as I can control my thoughts. Decluttering myself from negativity wasn't as hard as I thought. If you ignore negativity, it tends to go away. Misery love company and if you're a terrible host they'll find a new one. I never been one to host misery so comfortably so that works.

I gave myself a personal deadline. I won't reveal what is supposed to be done by this deadline but just know that's all I'm thinking of. And since you become what you think about, I'll be where I wanna be in no time right?
.. I hope so. Nah, I know so.
It's only a matter of time. This patience shit is tricky but I'm getting the hang of it. I like to remind myself of what I'm waiting for and that the wait is worth it. I just gotta keep myself busy so it doesn't seem so long once the day gets here.

My social life could use a pick me up. I don't really engage in social scenes, not that I don't like to. I just haven't found the time lately. I've been on my hermit shit. But that should change. The holidays coming up. I'm tryna have fun. As the year comes to an end at a weirdly fast pace .. I'm just happy to be alive. Really. I just want to enjoy my life any way I can for as long as I can. And find ways to enjoy it even more. Pursue all my interests and discover new ones. Meet interesting, fun, positive people who are on their own life journey for eternal peace. (Thats all anyone wants anyway, peace of mind right?) I don't ask for much .. I don't rely on anyone to ensure this happiness for me either, I'm fully capable of pleasing myself like I masturbate. Lol, I know what I want, so no one else will take the credit or blame for my actions. Okay now I'm rambling. Ima finish watching Martin and hope I fall asleep before this high fades. Goodnight you.


"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." — Hugh Downs

No comments:

Post a Comment