"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Positive Thoughts.

I wrote this on May 17, 2012, I felt like my world was crashing down. No, it did crash .. I had hit what I felt was rock bottom for me. Negativity was at an all time high, I felt like I was being consumed by it and I didn't like it. As I held back the tears on my way to work that day.. I wrote this. I lived by it. Still do. And I swear whenever I read it, I feel better. It was everything I needed to hear.

Positive thoughts.
Everything will be fine
This is not the end.
You are destined for great things ..
And nothing will stop you from achieving greatness unless you let it.
Take every bad and find the good, extract the good and focus on that
Obstacles are put in your way to test you, do you really want this?
How bad do you want it if a couple misfortunes are enough to break you. You are strong. You can not be broken. You have overcome, you will overcome anything that's thrown your way.
Don't doubt yourself. Don't think it's impossible. It's not.
You are more than capable. Put your mind to it. You know your potential. You know you haven't hit it, don't worry about others. Worry about fulfilling your deepest desires, obtain all that you aspire to obtain. Enough is enough. Positive vibes, positive thoughts. Positivity is key. Negativity is a lock. Unlock your negative thoughts and free your mind of anything evil. You can be what you want to be. You want to be great, you shall be great. Those little voices and imagery in your mind can become reality. You are the only one who can make that happen. Believe in this and you win. Truly believe. TRULY believe. Don't lie to yourself. Don't live in misery, depression. You are alive. Make it count. I just hate that it took me 20 years to discover this. Thankfully, I'm young. I will be great. Mark my motherfucking words. I will not be broken. I will not be average for settle or anything less than I have imagined for myself. Promise to myself. Promise to read this everyday until I reach every dream I ever dreamt and every now and then after I achieved it. I never make a promise I can't keep. Word to Dru hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment