"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wow.

Shit is getting real. In the most great way possible. Something that I've been wanting is becoming more real as the days progress .. I'm moving quick and making sure this opportunity doesn't pass me by. This is making me a little nervous. In a good way, I'm anxious I want this to work out as planned but I don't want to get too excited that things get ruined. I'm finding a balance. I should be fine. I'm just so excited, finallyyy I'm seeing progress, it feels great. This is what I've been waiting for. Only a few weeks left. Thinking good thoughts every step of the way. A beautiful thing is forming. The start of something new.

"You cannot win without sacrifice." — Charles Buxton

No comments:

Post a Comment