"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, November 12, 2012

All I want for Christmas ...

As the holidays approach, I can't shake holiday spirit. Thanksgiving is next week and I can't wait. All the good food, drinks and bud to be consumed. After thanksgiving, comes Christmas, I know what I'm getting my siblings, my mom and grandma .. hopefully I can get that out the way quick, After all the events that have happened this year, I'm definitely treating myself to a few gifts. If I don't, who will?

iPad Mini


I love the iPad concept and now even more that it's a tad bit smaller. Perfect fit in all my bags. Of course I want it in black to match my phone. 

Xbox 360 Star Wars edition 


Now, I'm no Star Wars fan .. besides those Family Guy episodes, I never saw a Star Wars movie. Me purchasing my own Xbox is way overdue, so this is a must. Several games I've been wanting to play and I just love the design .. But do you see the controller????\


No seriously, Do you see this shit? this is the MAIN reason I want this. 

Rose Gold Movado Women's Watch

 I love Rose Gold and I need some arm candy.

Celine Winter '12 Trapeze Canvas Bag*






This is a little outta my budget, but I would loveeee this bag in either color. this is more of a wishlist item but eh, fuck it. Who knows, maybe my wish will come true. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment