"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thoughts before bed.

I had a pretty good day, decent weekend overall.
Now as I just get comfortable in my bed, soon the sun peek through ..
I'm watching Family Matters, only because the batteries in my remote control finally died.

Any who, after the interesting day I had..
I realized, people are who they are and unless they have a true sense of self, no matter what you tell them about themselves whether it's true or not; they won't see it. I'm learning how to leave people as they are .. No matter how much I want to see people better themselves all around, I can't force that. That's something people have to want for themselves. I have no control over that. And it saddens me, when people are trapped in a certain mindset that's holding them back from becoming a better person.

I could give my perspective on a view but because of how I'm viewed my perspective isn't taken as serious, that's top 5 most annoying things. A friend of mine told me literally 20 minutes ago "you give good advice and make valid points but you don't live that life, you don't care about anything" because I'm not as vocal with my concerns, because I don't like to complain, because I TRULY believe anything endu(red) will pass, people assume I'm careless. If not everything, majority of the words I speak, I live by. And anything otherwise is usually introduced with an "I heard" .. I like to practice what I preach, I hate people who are full of shit so I never wanted to be anything close to a resemblance to that. I never claim to be perfect and of course I get upset, but I pride myself in letting shit go and moving on. Life doesn't stop here and neither will I. I refuse to let things bother me for long periods of time, life is literally too short for that. People really tend to forget that. We're not here forever, no one is .. So I'm going to make my time here enjoyable. ( earl nightingale voice ) I honestly can't remember the last time I had an entire bad day. And I hope that memory stays distant.

I've been up all day you'd think I'd be ti(red) ... But I'm not. Kinda. I have to work tomorrow too. :/ let me get some sleep.



"Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing." — Camille Pissarro

No comments:

Post a Comment