"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday.

I love Thursdays. Idk what it is about it, maybe the Pre-weekend vibes start kicking in, idk. But Thursday always proves to be productive, whether I'm getting a check or just doing some cool shit. I love Thursdays. And even more when the Weeknd dropped that Thursday track which just gave the actual day an anthem. I see I'm not the only one who loves Thursdays lol yesterday it started snowing, idk if its snowing right now because I have yet to look out the window .. I'm not too fond of snow but whatever. First a hurricane, now a snow storm? Yikes. But today is Thursday. And like every day, today will be filled with positive thoughts (THINK GOOD THOUGHTS) and activity that leads to prosperity and joy. That's all that matters anyway.


"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself." — Oscar Wilde


Oh and a big congratulations to Mr. Obama out savior for another 4 years.
Ball out my nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment