"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May.

Mother may I,

Mother universe may I prosper now?
May I, as the youth of today say.. turn up?

I ask may .. I know I can. But it seems when I don't ask mother universe for her blessings she tends to blow me in different directions.. Maybe I'm too anxious internally and I need to keep calm. Maybe I'm not doing enough in certain aspects.. Whatever it is, another month is here, one more month til June. I got the entire month to figure it out. All while in motion. Can't stop, won't stop.

In June, there's two dates that are important. My birthday (June 10) and a personal deadline (June ??) I gave myself for something.

So May will really be the deal maker or breaker. I'm patient for the things that are outta my control, I reallllyyyyyy don't stress it if I can't control it. Its really a stress reliever not worrying about things of that nature. Mother universe taking her time aligning shit up for me, can't rush her.. She's almost done, I feel. We'll see...

They say ask and you shall receive. And again, I ask .. Mother may I, excuse me.. may you guide me along the prosperous route in anything I choose to indulge in? I think I can handle it. May you also continue to set reminders in my path so I don't stray off course or stumble into potholes I may not see with emotional eyes. And lastly, I don't want to ask for much, may you bless my surroundings with beautiful weather.. Nothing lifts my spirits and keeps me going more than a beautiful day.. A beautiful spring day.

A new month, a new season settling in.. Plenty of space and opportunity on this giant green earth to do what you gotta do, what you want to do. Don't think it's ever too late to do anything .. Did you ever think, maybe you were too early? ..it's possible. Like everything else. Just ask mother universe for her blessings as you play on her grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment