"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Interesting.

“Letting a writer into your life is like letting a jackal into the living room, then asking whether it plans on ripping open one particular sofa cushion. Maybe, and maybe not, but a mess is going to be made no matter what. This should theoretically be a big negative on the list of reasons to date someone: the possibility that all of your intimate exchanges are being silently cataloged and will later reappear in a context beyond your control, where the unreliable interpretation will transform into historical fact.”
— Michael Thomsen

True but at the same time, to be with someone who can articulate their emotions with the perfect wording is amazing. And once it's over you can see how you've affected this writers life, by how he or she speaks of it. I guess it pretty much depends on the person. But how someone speaks of you on paper says enough.. They don't even have to say your name and you'll know if its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment