"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Journey.

April 7, 2013 - notes entry.

I was told "you don't pass IT, you go THROUGH IT."
Going through it isn't always easy. For me, it's hard. Sometimes extremely hard.
I'm in training.
My limits and boundaries are being tested. I keep pushing myself and even harder when the idea of stopping crosses my mind. I'm disciplining myself. I've always had a problem with authority so discipline isn't my strong suit. But like everything else, I can teach discipline to myself.

I know me better than anyone walking on this earth and I've done enough soul searching to know this. I also know what I want now is something I will get. No doubt.

For this desire is perhaps the strongest of all my desires. If anything. This desire is what fuels and keeps my other desires alive .. While burning every doubt in my mind lurking to bring me down. A fire so ignited. I will burst into flames soon enough. And as the ashes of my doubts burn with the flames of my desire .. I will rise. I will rise up out the ashes like the Phoenix that I am.

Nothing can block what destiny has paved for me. No one can stop me for I see the path destiny has created. I can't see the entire path, but as I continue traveling down my own road.. I will create the rest of the path. That's not a problem for me. My problem is to keep it moving. I can't stop. I won't stop. Word to Chris and little neefy (lmao). To stop, halts everything I've already set in motion with my mind and actions. Even if I don't feel I'm going anywhere as of yet.. I'm still going to keep moving.

I compare it to working out. You don't always see the results when you're starting out but you definitely don't see any once you stop. And I use that analogy and apply it to my life.

I can't see the end, but I'm not there yet. I'm here. Somewhere between the beginning and in the middle without really even beginning. But that's okay. I won't stop moving. I won't stop living. I won't stop creating. Coming up with different ways to express me and what I have to offer to the world. Not just for me, but for everyone to enjoy. Because the joy in others brings me such joy on top of the joy of creating. It's amazing.

And I will expand to a higher plateau, when the time calls for it. As long as I don't stop moving. Keep going. On my way to euphoria touching souls and minds as I progress .. Reminding others as well as myself to remain positive and ignore negativity.

For positivity is truly the only way to live. I believe in this, I breathe this. Every negative thought gets attacked by two positive thoughts to cancel it out. As long as I believe it. I will achieve it. And I don't need anyone to believe in me, I do. That's more than enough. Soon they'll understand. Word to hovito.

No comments:

Post a Comment