"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Shit real.

It's been real interesting lately, I mean to be fair.. I find alot of things interesting, even if I don't pay it any mind if that makes sense.. But the things I do pay mind to have been really making its presence felt in my life.

First things first, I really believe someone (I believe its my uncle may his soul continue to rest in peace) is watching over me. I always thought this, but continuous visible proof keeps popping up.

Secondly, certain things have been playing themselves out.. In a way that makes me feel Mother Universe is by my side. cosigning the choices I made in the past and present based off intuition and strategic planning while pacing myself leaping over hurdles, clearly they're the right choices. I'm being patient, more patient than I let on..
"Though you see when you're wrong, you know you can't always see when you're right.. You're right." —Mr. Joel knew what the fuck he was talking about.

Just listen to Vienna by Billy Joel.. If you're feeling any type of way about life and your choices, beginning to end this is a perfect song. Really listen to the words, and feel free to look up the meaning of Vienna, what Billy Joel was referring to while you at it.

Shit is deep. God I love music.
Anywho,
Idk why we as humans, the half of us who aren't in denial.. Still doubt things and people we know we're right about what we feel or think, despite the fact we don't see it. Why is it only after we see do we believe? Even the eyes play tricks on us. What determines the reality of things|people is how we process it after we see, we're processing what we see as real.. Even if its not like that (everything isn't always what it seems) but what about when it is everything it seems, what about if we haven't seen it yet, but we feel it? Is that not real? We don't see our soul.. But we know its there.. I feel mine, don't you feel yours? You can't see certain things before they play out but we feel it coming, good or bad. What we feel is real, what we see is just a reflection of what we feel.. And that's as real as it gets. That's why perception varies, because feelings do. That's why reality is perception and no matter what, we're right. Either way you put it.

The signs are guiding you, whether you choose to follow them is on you. The signs aren't always clear nor are they always delive(red) through our prefer(red) messenger but we shouldn't disregard the message. The signs we called for upon ourselves. People ask for signs all the time, but never see them.. Why? They don't think it's real. Even if they feel it is, their eyes tells them it's not and they gotta see to believe it; yet when they see it they still don't believe it.. "Too good to be true", "this not the sign I'm looking for".. It's not, but it's the sign you needed. All in waiting for the right sign you missing them because you can't recognize them beyond what you perceive to be real... It's way over your head and you missed it, you were aiming too low and never thought twice about looking up despite that nagging suspicion in your gut telling you to do so.

All I see is signs. Everything, and I mean every thing is a fucking sign to me. I just connect these mental dots with all the signs I see in things, people, conversations, locations, animals, everything. Everything connect. Stop concerning yourself with others and their connections and focus on your own. Make sure you in tuned and well connected with yourself so you don't miss the signs, so you don't miss your opportunity to realize everything you ever dreamed of.. Because it is real. Shit is fucking real. Real is what you make it. Real is how you feel. And despite the fact that you may not see it.. YET. Doesn't mean it's never going to be real. It will. As long as you FEEEL it is.

As long as you know who you are and what you stand for, where you from and where you going.. All while smelling the flowers right in front of your face as you enjoy a beautiful day, you will be fine. You don't have to worry so much. You don't HAVE to stress, that misconception that you have to stress things you want to get them is so annoying. Its not needed to succeed. Stress is a choice, stress is negativity. Stress is not needed. Motivation is. That's positivity in motion. Keeps you going, stress slows you down. I don't stress. Thankfully I've stopped indulging in that a long time ago.. Yeah, I may get overwhelmed, but in times like that I just pull out my reminders and I feel so much better. Reminding me what I know is real, what I feel is real disregarding that with eyes open I can't see it all yet.. But with eyes shut, I see it all. And that's enough to keep me going.

Shit just gonna get realer.

"The soul is remarkable. It knows and feels everything you've yet to physically encounter." — @aliensauce [via twitter]

No comments:

Post a Comment