"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reminder.

I like to remind myself. (Remember to remember)

It's easy to get distracted, it's easy to forget. I try to remain focused. So I gotta remember. Can't lose sight of what's important.

Gotta remind myself.. To appreciate what's right with me just as much as I focus on fixing what's wrong with me.

Gotta remind myself of the target, everything else is irrelevant..

Gotta remember that everybody not gonna see what I see until I show them. And I don't show everything I see. I tend to forget that.

Gotta remember that time is limited and funds are expendable. I often confuse the two. I can always get another dollar, but who's to say I'll get another hour.

Remember patience.
Patience ... Patience ..................


Remind those around you, how great they are.. We could all use reminders and little pick me ups.. We tend to forget. Never underestimate the power of your words of encouragement have on those you love.

Remind myself it's okay. Even if its not. Because eventually it will be. As long as I keep working and don't let anything slow me down.

Remind myself to read my positive thoughts every morning. Take my vitamins and do my fake work outs. Summer coming ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment