"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Law 29; Plan all the way to the end.

Most people believe that they are in fact aware of the future, that they are planning and thinking ahead. They are usually deluded: what they are really doing is succumbing to their desires, to what they want the future to be. Their plans are vague, based on their imagination rather than their reality. They may think they are thinking all the way to the end, but they are really only focusing on the happy ending, and deluding themselves by the strength of their desire.


Unhappy endings are much more common than happy ones - do not be swayed by the happy ending in your mind.

With that being said;
keep planning.. Keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment