"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Different.

It really is different ...

I haven't had time to focus on anything else, but the task at hand. I have this deadline to meet and lord knows if I don't meet it I'll probably be more depressed than a preteen with backstage passes to a Justin beiber concert and she aint get to go bc she failed her bio test.

It's that serious.

I have all the faith in the world that this will get done so there's no room for negative thoughts.

Working on this has pointed out a lot of my flaws I still have.

Time management being one..
Planning being another one.

Two things I'm shaky with. But both are key to anything I want to do.

I'm learning more and more each day how to get those two things on point within me.

I wouldn't even be so nervous had I planned and set this up way earlier. I mean I did. But not as in detail as I have in the past two weeks.

But this must get done. No ifs or buts.

I feel so strongly about this. I just wanna make sure it's perfect in my eyes.

I can't wait to show it.

A sight to see indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment