"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Inspi(red)

I'm here, I'm not all the way settled in. But this is my apartment. I'm still as excited as I was when I first walked through the door, It hasn't even been a week, everything isn't kosher just yet. Yet, I couldn't be more happier. This is exactly what I needed to start off my new year right. 2013 will be very prosperous, no matter what obstacles are thrown my way, I will not be phased. I told myself over and over what I needed to really get my dreams off the ground and now I got it. I have to take full advantage and as my life seems to be finally getting easier (or I'm getting better at taking control of my life) I can't continue to let opportunities pass me by. I'm constantly inspi(red) by everything and everyone I see on a daily basis, the time to do something with it is now. 

I broke down what I need to do, what I want to do and time frames for both. My mind working 100mph and I need to be as organized as possible .. when your attention span matches the one of a curious squirrel, Organization is key. I have so many ideas, but timing is crucial. which is why I choose to take my time and make sure the blueprints are perfected. I'm almost there, and New blue prints are being created everyday .. I really can't wait til We (my cousin and I) are done decorating the apartment. Once that's complete we'll be ready to go. Everyday that passes just proves that this was the right decision. I really have no idea what awaits me, all I know its gonna be bigger than I imagine. and my imagination is already far out. 

Remain; Positive, Focus and smoking. lol 


No one can give you better advice than yourself. ~ Cicero





No comments:

Post a Comment