"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ramblations.

RT @philoquotes: Whatever one of us blames in another, each one will find in his own heart. ~ Seneca


In simpler terms, whatever you think someone is capable of, you are too. If you're not capable of it, why would someone else be? .. It wouldn't cross your mind at all.


It's weird. Ima try to explain this, I really gotta get this out lol.

The keyword in the quote being IN ANOTHER, deeper than actions, these are specific qualities in your soul. If you can see something in someone else, you have to had seen it in yourself. Real recognize real.. Sound familiar?


I always say ( I always say, that. too. Lol same conversations different people. Shit becomes repetitive. I digress) how people like to accuse others of things, they know damn well if they were on that side, that's what they'll be doing. The worst people are the ones in denial about it. They'll act like they would never even think of whatever they just randomly suggested. It's like if we're not capable of something, it doesn't exist at first thought. Think about it.

The mind is a powerful thing. There is plenty we are capable of, good* and bad*. The only thing missing is the urge. Thats when shit get real. Urge, like hunger only grows.. Even after many attempts to ignore.

Serial killers, rapists, addicts, just to name a few extremes. The urge may vary upon several variables, but it's there nonetheless.

To satisfy an urge, as any history will prove (wo)man will go to great lengths to do so. Ever got an urge for a healthy slice of homemade strawberry cheesecake with the whip cream mountain surrounded by sliced strawberries laid just right, Hershey's chocolate crust *kisses fingers* lol any urge can get that specific ask anyone in any categories I mentioned above.

Now, when you get what you've been craving for ..you're either satisfied or you're not.

Subconsciously we think people we come across are just like us, even if they don't appear to be on the outside. If we're not satisfied with something we don't think other people would be either. If we would do something, our first thought is so would (s)he.

My first thought is that.

Whatever I think of, I think anyone is capable of the same thing. I mean why not? How would I even know? Until they act on it .. Exactly. You know how many things crossed my mind but I never acted on it? Alot, alot. Some thoughts are meant to be just thoughts .. Some people may not feel that way. Who are we to say?
You don't know what someone is capable of, until they get that urge to act on it. So now, if people don't act on an urge, people think it's not there. Ehhhh. Self-control is a beautiful thing, due to the advanced nature of today's civilization.. Majority of Humans tend to act uncivilized by nature (Man, it's so hard not to act reckless.) self control comes in handy when trying to refrain from giving in to your natural animalistic urge to wild out. (Home training .. Starts as a child. "You better calm your ass down before I calm you down" *flashback*)

Certain situations calls for certain types of behaviors. But again, until someone is pushed to their limit, or their back is against a brick wall with no where to move, we'll never see what they're capable of. So when you do believe someone is capable of something .. Are you stereotyping their appearance or do you see that quality in you too?

A person who never did wrong, would see no wrong in anyone else.
Think about it.

Which gets me to thinking again,
How fucked up are some people?

How fucked up am I?
What am I really capable of, I think anyone is capable of anything .. I can't exclude myself. Certain things I didn't think I was capable of, I happened to be just the opposite of that.
But then again, I have a very great sense of self-control. Seriously, my refrain reflexes are on point. I would hate to lose all self control in a situation I'm trying to keep all control .. I really doubt that would end well. You never really know ...
That's the most interesting part of it all.




*- good and bad are subjected to reader's view of right and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment