"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, December 7, 2012

Why So Serious?

In my best Joker impression .. RiP Heath Ledger. 

I really don't get it. Nothing is ever personal unless you take it that way .. and if you decide to take it personal, how is that my fault? Why must I get the cold shoulder because you're taking things more personally than originally intended? I can't understand. 

I know I'm a difficult person to deal with, this I am aware of .. I tend to withdraw from society from time to time, its never intentionally .. certainly never personal. I just like to focus on me, I never feel people care that much to begin with. I just move on my own time and I don't feel the need to inform people of my every move .. that's usually what brings distractions. Lord knows I don't need those.

Idk if it's because I understand people need their space that I don't mind when people distant themselves from me, But whenever I do pop up again like shit is regular (because I feel it is), I get cold stares and snide remarks. I guess that's inconsiderate on my behalf .. but my intentions are never to hurt people or make them question my character or motive. Now that I think about this, I think I may have a similar post on this topic (I'll check when I'm done here) But, I guess it will never change. I am progressing as a person but maybe certain qualities are as advanced as they'll be. Accepting that isolated loving part of me is apart of ACCEPTING ME AS A WHOLE. People tend to love alot of your qualities but the few they don't like, they use against you the most. I can't help who I am. 
Can a young bitch live man? you can't tell people lighten up without them taking it even more personally that you didn't take their original statement as serious as they took it in the first place .. and so on ... it's really a hard battle to win. You argue your side you're wrong .. you let it go, you don't care. which one causes less stress? ... exactly.


Why so serious? 

No comments:

Post a Comment