"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Déjà vu, or dreams come true?

Since I can remember my dreams always meant something to me, especially how real it can feel. I try to replay them as many times in my head until I either figure out what they meant, or I permanently stamped them into my mind for further observation.

Now, as many dreams as I tried to hold on to, many do get lost or forgotten til I'm reminded by some random clue in my everyday life. Which gets me to thinking ..

What's déjà vu?

Definition says feeling of having experienced a situation already.

- doesn't say where you experienced it.

It's believed you experience déjà vu because of past lives we lived.

It's also believed that if you say déjà vu while experiencing it, whatever was going to happen, isn't because you now alte(red) events by saying déjà vu.

But what if déjà vu .. Is just dreams come true?

Now maybe this is just me, Idk .. My grandma is a bruja. But I've had wild regular ass dreams that seem odd in the first place ... To actually fucking happening and I get that déjà vu feeling .. And it'll click, I had a dream about this.
I keep alot of this shit to myself anyway.. But I always keep it documented within myself. Tooo many dreams have come true either exactly how the dream went or better than the dream.

I do believe in reincarnation. I've had flashbacks and its not my life I'm viewing. Gotta be someone I once was. That's how I separate dreams. The ones from my life and the past lives that make guest appearances every now and then. The ones about my life, the people in it, the places I'm at. I pay close attention to.. Your dreams are your subconscious speaking to you anyway, and you become what you think about.. Imagine the subconscious side? That's a stronger force. Those gut feelings are apart of that subconscious as well. People often ignore their instinct and clearly, you know what's best for you. Your mind, body and soul has proven itself time and time again. Just listen.

And next time someone says déjà vu .. . Tell 'em, nope. A dream came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment