"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, July 15, 2013

Shit real.

And it keeps getting realer. 

I just go with the flow.. I don't try to go against the current .. Just floating to my destination. 

I've learned and almost maste(red) how to let things go mentally .. Physically walking away from a person or situation is easy.. Walking away mentally, not so much. Especially for someone like me, who spends alot of time analyzing and decoding shit. But I'm getting better.. Because after all, it's MIND OVER MATTER. 

A lot of shit doesn't matter, and I refuse to pay it any mind. Even the things and people that once matte(red), I don't mind them once they don't matter any more. If you're not with me, you're against me. And those against me, will never prosper against me. Nor do they matter. Remind myself of that constantly. 

People want to be relevant, but only you can make them that way. That's why focusing on you and the realization of your goals and plans eliminates all that shit. People tend to feel a way when they realize they don't matter to you any more, but in reality they make it that way.

I only put as much effort into any situation or relationship as I see being put towards me. 50/50 is my game. Anything less is bullshit. I don't have time for leeches or crabs, I'm just working my way out this bucket. And if I have to drop people or leave situations behind me in the process, so be it. I refuse to let anything, any one slow up my progress. 

Shit is real. 

I'm excited, anxious.. So many different things are blossoming into something so beautiful, I'm just watering them and nurturing it like I would a garden. 

Time reveals all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment