"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Saint&Sinner.

We're all sinners .. Alot of us play like we're saints. Some of us are pure.. Those sins didn't stain. But I'm both. 

I'm both a saint and a sinner. 

I could never stop sinning, because quite frankly.. What I don't consider a sin, maybe alot of others do. My sins are mine to live with, so I ask not forgiveness (Shirley). I'm rebellious, and some of my actions may get frowned upon but the sinner in me doesn't give a flying fuck. We're gonna do what we want. And who doesn't like it, it's their problem. Not mine. I never throw stones, I just get stoned.   

I'm a saint in the sense, my intentions are pure.. They're not tainted by my sins or wrong doings life may have put me through.. I still believe in the good of things and people. I do things without my hand out waiting for a return, I genuinely want to see people prosper.. My heart is still intact, pure, whole and pumping vigorously. My purity is the perfect balance for my sinful ways.

I'm not the purest, I'm not the dirtiest. I wash my hands every now and then, but I don't mind getting my hands dirty. Sometimes, you gotta get dirty to get shit done. The balance is knowing when to get clean, and when to get down and dirty. It may not work for everyone but it works for me. I've seen the cleanest and the dirtiest souls and I know where they fault and where they prosper.. I know my soul and I'm honest enough to know I'm in between. Right on the borderline. Sometimes I lean towards one side more than the other, but I never leave that border line. It's a balance. 

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.. When you're both you acknowledge your past, look forward to the future and aware of the present. 

Best of both worlds if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment