"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

LateNight thoughts ..

while i sip on some sprite and twitter away ..
i begin to wonder about the summer that awaits ..
i keep hearing about these young boys dying
and it's sad, and i lost a few friends due to gun abuse
so i know how it feels ..
but it's getting to a point
where i don't want to go to certain places
because they are "hot spots"
like really ?
whatever happened to just having fun
and drinking and chilling and smoking
[ for those who smoke ] ??
why do these young boys feel the need to
play god and end lives ?
that i will never understand ..

i just hope gun violence this summer
isn't as high as predicted
i hope people realize ..
some shit really isn't worth it.
really isn't.



with that said .. i'm gone like the wind ..

No comments:

Post a Comment