"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, June 18, 2009

it's been a week ..

since i last posted,
but i been dealing w| some things ..
and it's been pretty hectic.
good news is
on Thursday June 25th
i will walk in my highschool graduation ..
i'm extremely excited about it.
i've been waiting to close this
chapter in my life for the longest.
and finally i can .. .
=)
so everything must be perfect.
i will try and post more often
cause i have been slipping .. lol
but bare w| me people

til next time, Crissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment