"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, June 7, 2009

you found me.


my weekend was pretty enjoyable. details i won't reveal, mainly because i'm a private person. i feel my private life should be uh, Private. but i digress, this past weekend i saw one of the best movies hands down. Seven Pounds starring Will Smith and Rosario Dawson, now if you have not seen this movie, and does not like movie spoilers then stop reading. the movie is crazy, what amazed me the most is how he actually, committed suicide to give other people in need a gift no one else has been able to give them. but .. then i noticed how he was only doing this to i guess even out the fact that he alone killed seven people due to his inability to keep his job out the way while driving. now that's alot of guilt for one person. so i do understand why he felt the need to save seven other lives in return for the ones he had taken. Will Smith again has blown me away w| his acting skills and i truly recommend this movie to all who like Will Smith and meaningful life changing movies.



'til next time,
Crissy.

1 comment:

  1. My sister spoiled the movie, but I still want to see it. lol.

    ReplyDelete