"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, June 4, 2009

RiP Photography class












so in my school we had a professional photographer come in
and teach photography 101 i suppose.
so my school provided us w| canon cameras
[ real nice i might add]
and in return we gave up some time on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
so the class was pretty cool and i enjoyed it ..
but sadly,
they canceled the class due to poor attendance ..
[ awww ] :-(
so what you seen above
are pictures i captu(red) during my little photography experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment