"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pre-Graduation thoughts ..


in a few hours, my high school graduation
will be here; i'm extremely excited.
i'm nervous as hell,
i been waiting to graduate
highschool since middle school .. lol
believe it or not.
but i'm sooo relieved i'm closing this chapter
and starting something new,
as i mentioned before
in my previous posts,
in the fall i'll be attending college
and i'm super excited =)
can't wait.
my lil protege and i she graduated elementary yesterday
i'm proud of her, she's going to be a problem when she gets older ..
just watch ..



well til next time, Crissy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment