"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, July 6, 2009

Flaws and All ...

first and foremost,
i want to apologize to my blog readers
for not having any recent posts.
i will be giving more of an effort to
post more often.


now it's time to vent.

i'm not perfect, i don't think i am.
i'm a good person, to all ..
that much i do know.
i hate when people expect so much from me
i'm only one fucking person ..
i can't duplicate,
i can't be everywhere
or please everyone.
sometimes i try to be a people pleaser,
when in reality i'm not.
i make mistakes,
like EVERYONE else.
i tend to lie on occasion,
like EVERYONE else.
i do things for ME, MYSELF and i,
like EVERYONE SHOULD.
i don't tell people how to live Their lives;
i don't judge anyone.
why do people feel the need to advise me on
mines ?
it really aggravates me
when people try and criticize,
the choices i make ..
what gives other people the right ?
i don't think i'm BETTER then anyone
and i certainly don't think anyone is BETTER then me.
everyone is entitled to their opinion and their own way of life.
don't judge me on my choices and how i choose to live.
ugh.
accept me as i am,
i change for no one but myself.
no one has to put up w| my shit.
if how i live bothers you ..
there's an exit on your left.
smh




well i'm done venting ..
alot of you may be able to relate ..
or not.
i just needed to get that one off my chest.


til later, Crissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment