"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, June 8, 2009

shit that annoys the fuck outta me

so a friend of mine told me to list shit i hate or really dislike in a list form .. not a bad idea. so here it goes.


  1. when people try to tell me i'm not Dominican. [ um, hi i was not aware you're apart of my family .. fuck outta here smh. ]
  2. i'm not going to go hard for something i'm not sure of, so don't tell me i'm fucking wrong. cause i'm not .. if i was i wouldn't go hard. duh !
  3. AiRHEADED females... ugh that shit is annoying when girls do not know shit. stupid is NOT attractive. Read a fucking book god.
  4. Guys who do not know how to catch a hint. if i SAY i'm not interested, there's no magic coding, no secret message. i'm not playing hard to get. i'm JUST NOT FUCKiN iNTERESTED. get fucking lostt .. smhh
  5. how my lil' sister thinks she's grown and has stopped being my personal assistance .. smhh fuck the corruption in public schools ! lmaoo
  6. when certain family members think they're better than you and like to say indirect shit. like bitch, i'm family, i know your secrets who you fooling ?
  7. when noah [ my lil brother ] refuses to shut the fuck up ! omfg i hate his voice and his view on life, ughhh it blows mine how this lil 12yr old food loving fuck swears he's the next steven spielberg of the world ... but the updated version. he irks my last nerveee. smhh
  8. girls who refer to themselves as sex icons or Nicki Minaj. okay now, most of these girls aren't even 18 and they claim they the best thing since sex was invented. and talking about shoving dicks down your throat and gargling his semen is NOT CUTE, it's fucking disgusting. you don't get respect for that, guys don't like you anymore. they just want to test your claims. yuck ! grab some self-respect off the lady counter. please.
  9. ugly feet. i dont care if you just got a $100 pedicure, bitch put them shits away .. i don't want to have to be forced to see your crows feet out in public, wondering why is your big toe all long and crusty, and if i'm seeing an extra toe. do the world a favor, wear flats. Oh and if your feet are decent, buy sandals your ACTUAL size, dragging your feet across concrete can not be good for your feet. smh.
  10. when i'm rushed to get out the shower. wtf ! i actually enjoy water, i like taking my time in the shower and feeling you know .. CLEAN. so when people rushing me to get out, really blows my whole day.
  11. while i'm sleeping and somebody wakes me up in the rudest way. like pushing me, or shoving me, or shaking the shit out of me like i'm a fucking rag doll. WTF ! and then it doesnt even involve an emergency, they just want to kno where something of theirs is placed or some bullshit like that. leave me alone. and then they have the AUDACiTY to get upset.. oh hell no .. this is why i fake black on the residents in my household .. lol
  12. LOUD ASS people on the fucking bus, especially when they on the phone, i don't give a fuck if ray ray fucking laquaisha or tanisha .. no one cares if you gettin paid and cant wait to drop your kids off at your mother's so you can go clubbing .. NO ONE CARES!
  13. when certain drivers act like they color blind to red .. if i got the fucking light .. i'm not stopping for you. so you can go head and hit me, i heard lawsuits is real nice to heal all wounds .. smh
  14. when niggas get a car and do not know how to act, 1. i dont give a fuck, i still wouldn't give you the time of day. 2. you wild hype.. sit downn .. smhh
  15. people who give their opinion, when i NEVER asked for it. um, i don't care for your opinion .. so you just wasting time telling me something i dont care for. shit save your breath .. 4real.

i will be putting up a list of things i like, cause it's not fair to just put a list of shit that annoys me. right ?

well .. 'til next time,
Crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment