"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Shit real.

The signs just remind me of how real shit is. 

I swear if I could speak on everything I see and hear, I would get thrown into a mental asylum. I'm not crazy though. I really be knowing. As long as shit adds up, I won't ever doubt my intuition. Things aren't going as smoothly as I would like, but again... I feel this is a reminder of how patient I need to be. It's annoying I won't lie.. But I get it. I know why I need to be patient. Lord knows I get it. But it's getting to the point where I can't think of anything else.. I can't focus on anything going on in "real life" because my mind is entirely consumed with this vision.. 

And the fact that I could get it done so easily if circumstances were different is slightly frustrating. Only slightly because I could probably make it easier for myself but the easy route won't do me as good in the long run. And I'm more of a long term type of individual.. 

I'm not stressed though which is great. I mean I know I get frustrated from time to time but that's just cause my anxiety gets the best of me. I know everything will fall into place perfectly but waiting for it to fall is taking longer than I hope. Of course I'm keeping myself preoccupied in the meantime. Making sure I'm on point with every aspect of myself and hobbies.. Lord knows. 

Shit real though. 

As always. 

I'm just remaining calm and positive. I know my intentions and my plans, I also know it will become reality sooner than I think.. I just gotta keep calm. 

Keep calm and think good thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment