"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shit real.

As always.

It's so much I want to discuss, when the time right of course.

It's all about timing.

Completing puzzles and continue to work. I've been in a little daze kinda. I always feel I'm in autopilot.. My mind gets ahead of me way too often for my liking. I'm focusing on controlling that without losing my train of thoughts in the process. I've gone into isolation again. Not intentional .. As always. But I need this. Dealing with life's obstacles and my mind wars can be overwhelming. I try to relax, and meditate frequently. Keep reminding myself of what I know, what I need to learn .. And how to continue applying it to my everyday life. It's so easy to get distracted. Trust, I know. But distractions only prolong your journey. And I'm not trying to prolong this any longer.. Keeping my eye on the targets is certainly helping. I'm not easily swayed by things, events or people that aren't for the cause. So I don't pay anything that isn't progressing my goals and ideas any mind.

Spring training still in effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment