"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, October 25, 2013

In a Perfect World..

Lord knows....

Everything would run smoothly, and I can wake and bake every morning with fresh bud from my garden Mary.. And its no problem or hassle. The Perfect weather in a perfect world? It would never be toooo cold, or too hot.. Always just right. I'll never have to smell cigarettes ever again.. I could create everything my mind thinks of a reality as fast as I can think it. That would be cool.

In a perfect world, conversations won't ever be misled by vague indirect assumption fueled responses. Every word would be clear, offense would not exist because we all understand. Fear is a myth, no such thing as a lie.. In a perfect world. I would get my way all the time.. I love getting my way. Who doesn't? 

Appearances won't determine how smart people think you are, nor gender.. In my perfect world. Comprehension and common sense would go hand in hand. Everyone would be taken as serious as they take themselves. Respect and support will be common.. Hate at an all time low in my perfect world.. Great memories are common but aren't taken for granted..people as well

Sigh, in a perfect world.

Perfect is subjective (like basically everything is).. I think of my perfect world.. And how great it will be, I just have to create it, for me.

And I am..

Perfecting the details as I go along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment